Posted: Monday, July 24, 2017 12:09 AM
Company name: Critical Margin Digital
Compensation$15 to $20 Hourly
Employment Type Part-Time
Mostly work from home with regular working meetings in Norwalk
Part-time to start with planned expansion
Personal assistant for owner of small fast-growing digital marketing agency. Hey! We’re doing some pretty exciting stuff that is really cutting edge in an industry that really needs us. We’re looking at building out a great set of services right now and we need someone new on the team to learn and grow with the business.
Your boss is a seasoned entrepreneur and business person with extreme skills in the digital domain and business building. I am not looking for a slave but a partner to help create value and success for our clients and have some fun doing it. I value someone with a head on their shoulders, flexibility to figure out what needs to be done and do it, and a sense of humor. Our clients are great people to work with because we choose them carefully. Working environment: professional, serious, fun.
Would love to work with someone with strong education and professional experience coming back into the workforce after some time off who is willing to be vastly underpaid for a little while.
· Flexibility to think and work independently, undertake broad assignments, fill in the gaps, and figure out what needs to be done to deliver
· Ability to follow detailed instructions carefully (always, of course, after proper training)
· Excellent written and telephone communication skills
· Very experienced/comfortable working with digital tools: email, chat, calendars, etc.
· Ninja MSWord and Excel skills
· Experience in customer interaction with high-value customers
· Extreme organizational skills and attention to detail
· Project Management skills – ability to drive the bus on well-defined client projects working with a small group of skilled team members
· Ability to organize and keep track of a standard set of deliverables on a set timeline for a large number of small events
· Experience/familiarity with digital marketing very helpful (will train the right person)
o Others will be executing this work, but you will be working around these things
o Facebook advertising, Google Pay-per-click advertising
o Landing pages
· Some personal errands
Salary: hourly to start, mostly work from home, flexible hours
If you are interested, please do not send resume. Write us a letter in Microsoft Word format explaining why we should hire you. Submit your letter in your reply to this ad or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Location: Bridgeport, Norwalk, CT
• Post ID: 15773553 connecticut