Business Analyst to provide business analysis and to support ongoing business processes.
Candidate should have 5+ years of experience in the investment/securities/insurance industries, BS/BA in a related area.
The candidate must be able to complete the following job responsibilities:
1) researching and gathering business/system requirements through the facilitation of end user meetings and user interviews
2) Analyzing current processes to identify gaps and improvement opportunities and solutions
3) Developing conceptual modeling and process workflows to illustrate current and future states (helpful to be able to use Visio to produce process flows diagrams)
4) Developing detailed business and functional requirement documents, conducting reviews
5) Developing UI design requirements
6) Decomposing abstract and complex details/concepts into business and functional requirements that can be understood by the stakeholders (i.e. end users, developers, testers, etc.
7)Communicating (verbal and written) project details and concepts to various audiences and levels of management
8) Preparing end user documentation and facilitating end user training
9) Defining the business deployment strategy and facilitating the business deployments
10) Leading the end to end SDLC this includes participating and directing as needed the entire project from initiation to implementation to ensure business objectives are met - this includes actively participating in technical design and architecture reviews and test case reviews, etc.
11) Should be very good in Oracle SQL queries and using SQL tools.
; * Working knowledge of standard design methodologies and principles
* Knowledge of CUSIPs and common industry asset identifiers
*Knowledge of depositories, custodians, counterparties
* Suitable candidate would have experience working as a business analyst on financial service applications that deal with transactional processing and reporting
* Knowledge of Custody/Market is a must
* Securities Lending knowledge is plus.
* Strong analysis/project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
* Experience working with QA to review test plans and test cases
* Excellent negotiation skills, oral and written communication skills
* Must be excellent in MS Office applications, including VISIO
• Post ID: 14006854 connecticut