Customer Service Sales Specialist (Real Estate) - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - New England
A Customer Service Sales Specialist (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who advises clients throughout the process of purchasing and selling property. Clients can get overwhelmed during a real estate transaction as the process is both complicated and emotional. Customer Service Sales Specialists help these clients through offering advice, representing them during negotiations and drawing up contract terms that serve the client's best interest. As a Customer Service Sales Specialist, you must have exemplary interpersonal and customer service skills and be able to communicate promptly with a large roster of clients.
- Walk clients through every step of a real estate transaction whether buying or selling a home
- Understand what makes a home sell quickly and for great value and pass that information on to clients
- Study real estate trends and understand home values and how to price a home reasonably
- Network with potential clients and advertise your Customer Service Sales Specialist services to the community
- Listen to your clients' needs and show them homes that fit their criteria
- Mediate during mutual acceptance offers and contract negotiations to make sure your client's concerns are being heard
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
Associated topics: call center representative, clerk, client service, coordinator, csr, customer care, internship, product support, system support, tsr
• Post ID: 22879717 connecticut