Business Development Coordinator (Real Estate) - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - New England
The Real Estate industry is ripe with opportunity for motivated professionals. The Real Estate Business Development Coordinator position (traditionally known as a Real Estate Agent) networks with hundreds of contacts to facilitate Real Estate transactions in and around their communities. Due to the personal nature of the Business Development Coordinator position, administrative and people skills are a must. Coordinators must be able to use a variety of platforms to interface effectively with clients. Ideally, Business Development Coordinators are self-motivated, personable, and have excellent communication skills. In addition, administrative and research skills are a must.
- Interface with customers via phone, email, and social media.
- Educate customers on the current real estate market.
- Identify the core motives of the buyer and seller.
- Answer questions and educate clients about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to research and manage available properties, as well as customers.
- Assist clients with financial decisions concerning real estate.
- Resolve conflicts that arise during real estate transactions.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
• Post ID: 22924707 connecticut