Not only is this a place where you can get the best benefits in the business, competitive pay, flexible scheduling, growth & development opportunities, and paid time off, but also the chance to be a part of something BIG the Big Y Family!
- Exceed our customers evolving expectations by providing World Class customer service and a pleasant and rewarding shopping experience.
- Perform maintenance and janitorial duties throughout the store to present a safe, clean, attractive environment.
- Maintain proper department conditions and supplies (e.g., racks, sales floor, bottle redemption area, closets, workstations, etc.).
- Operate equipment/machinery where applicable.
- Ability to represent A Culture of Caring and The Pursuit of Excellence through Big Ys Firm Foundations (Character, Collaboration, Personal Development, Actions & Results).
- Must project a clean and professional appearance.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and businesslike conduct.
- Ability to operate within Company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the store.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Ability to learn and utilize computer applications.
- Must consent to and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
• Post ID: 13914960 connecticut