Field Client Relationship Manager (Real Estate) - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - New England
A Field Client Relationship Manager in Real Estate is a real estate agent who strives to serve every need of a customer as they pursue the purchase or sale of property. Real Estate is a fast paced and exhilarating industry that is desirable to managers who are client focused and self-motivated to create and maintain customer relationships. This position offers independence and flexibility as you work in the field with showings, open houses and client meetings.
- Pursue client relationships through personal and professional networking opportunities
- Manage the entire real estate transaction process for the purchase and sale of property
- Be available to work in the field by scheduling real estate showings with clients
- Advise clients on how to best market their property
- Be an expert in your field when it comes to the real estate climate of your local community
- Communicate with all clients on a regular basis and respond promptly to all questions
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
Associated topics: assistant general manager, assistant gm, district manager, fire chief, fire marshal, lieutenant, petty officer, planning operations, police commander, team lead
• Post ID: 23518892 connecticut