Junior Real Estate Professional (Entry-Level) - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - New England
A Junior Real Estate Professional (Entry-Level) is also known as a real estate agent. In this position, you will guide clients through the process of buying and selling real estate. When selling a home, clients need the expertise of real estate professionals to help them prepare their home for sale and to price it competitively for their local real estate market. You will be responsible for suggesting creative and effective strategies to make your clients home stand out to home buyers. You will also help clients in the home purchasing process by showing them homes that fit their criteria.
- Create marketing strategies to help clients' homes sell quickly
- Network with other real estate professionals to get the word out about your home listings
- Keep up-to-date on the local real estate market and be aware of current home listings and sales
- Organize the creation of marketing materials advertising your services
- Take clients on home tours to help them find a property that is a good fit
- Communicate with all clients on a regular basis and answer all questions
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
Associated topics: agent, home, housing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, resident, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 23609312 connecticut