Listing and Sales Consultant (Real Estate) - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - New England
A Listing and Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is commonly known as a real estate agent. This person is responsible for consulting with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for good value. In this position, you will experience every facet of the exciting and challenging real estate business. As a listing and sales consultant, your clients will look to you to come up with marketing strategies to sell their home and will rely on your advice when it comes to reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up contract terms.
- Consult with clients on the sale of their home and help them price it competitively and market it effectively
- Market your home sales portfolio to the local community and fellow real estate agents
- Mediate all negotiations between listing client and potential buyers and offer expert advice to your clients on how to obtain the best value for their home
- Create advertising materials for your listing and sales consultant services
- Be an expert in your local real estate community and stay updated on recent home listings and sales
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
Associated topics: broker, home, housing, realtor, real estate broker, real estate courier, resident, residential, residential estate, residential real estate
• Post ID: 23518937 connecticut