Real Estate Buyer's Agent for a Retail Location - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - New England
A Real Estate Buyer's Agent for a Retail Location is a real estate agent who works out of our retail office to help clients with their home purchasing needs. In this position, clients will come to you at our retail location in need of finding a home to purchase. You will show them various listings, get to know their needs and will arrange appointments to show them multiple homes. Although this position is out of our retail office, you will be in the field on home tours quite often. This position requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Arrange meetings with clients at our retail office
- Keep up-to-date on home sales and listings in your community
- Advise clients on home values and comparable sales to help them understand the value of the home they want
- Regularly communicate with clients about their real estate needs and answer any questions or concerns they may have
- Make appointments to take clients to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during negotiations to reach mutual acceptance
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
Associated topics: child custody, customer, courtroom, lawyer, legal, legal affairs, legal firm, legal service, litigating, litigation attorney
• Post ID: 22925047 connecticut