A Real Estate Listing Consultant (also known as a real estate agent) guides their clients through all the intricacies of a property transaction. In this position, consultants offer expertise regarding home values, marketing strategies and negotiation techniques to clients trying to sell their home. Real estate sales can be a daunting process, and listing consultants offer the guidance and tactics that clients need to sell their home quickly and for good value. This position is for consultants who are savvy when it comes to sales and can be creative when it comes to selling a home in a competitive market.
- Be an expert in your local real estate community so you can best consult your clients on what their home is worth
- Devise marketing strategies to make each listing in your portfolio stand out in your local real estate community
- Communicate with fellow real estate agents about your listings and create marketing materials to advertise your portfolio
- Stay in touch with both active and inactive clients to offer consultation services for their real estate needs
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
Associated topics: broker, listing consultant, real estate agent, real estate broker, real estate courier, resident, residential, residential estate, residential real estate, sales agent
• Post ID: 23497217 connecticut