Real Estate Professional - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - New England Properties (Woodstock, CT)
As a Real Estate Professional, you will be responsible for facilitating interaction between buyers and sellers of Real Estate. This requires not only good administrative skills, but also a charismatic personality. Real Estate organizations are searching for proactive, self-managing, individuals who have a desire to provide the best possible experience for the customer. The Real Estate Professional position is geared to people who are driven by personal achievement, able to self-manage, and able to manage large networks of customers and prospects.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Educate customers on real estate market trends.
- Answer questions regarding paperwork associated with real estate.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a large network of prospects.
- Assist potential clients with decisions concerning real estate.
- Connect with customers to provide the best possible experience.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
Associated topics: attorney firm, child custody, client, consultant, criminal law, firm, lawyer, legal, litigation attorney, litigation defense firm
• Post ID: 23608522 connecticut