Real Estate Sales Consultant - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - New England Properties (Newington,
A Real Estate Sales Consultant is a real estate agent who assists clients with the sale and purchase of their property. Real Estate sales and purchasing can be an intimidating process, so clients will be looking to you for expert advice on how to get their home ready to sell for a good price and how to find the best home to meet their needs. This position requires ambitious, communicative and creative sales consultants who have stellar customer service skills.
- Help clients get their home ready for sale and give advice on how to make it show ready and marketable
- Be familiar with the local real estate market and stay updated on recent property sales
- Advertise your real estate sales consultant services to the local community
- Guide clients through the process of reaching mutual acceptance and drafting home sales and purchasing contracts
- Show homes to clients through tours and open houses
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
Associated topics: house, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker, real estate courier, resident, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 23519152 connecticut