Real Estate Sales Professional - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - New England Properties (Trumbull,
A Real Estate Sales Professional is also known as a real estate agent and advises clients on every facet of the real estate sales and purchasing process. Conducting a real estate transaction can be a confusing and complicated process for clients so they depend on Real Estate Sales Professionals to offer them expert advice, act as their advocate during negotiations and help them complete one of the most significant purchases and sales of their lives. The candidate should excel in customer service and understand the intricacies of home purchases and sales.
- Help clients get their home ready to put on the market
- Creatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients best interests
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed of recent home sales
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate sales services
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
Associated topics: attorney, attorney firm, client, consultant, court, lawyer, litigate, litigating, litigation, litigation defense firm
• Post ID: 23518992 connecticut