Residential Property Consultant (Purchase and Sale) - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - New England
A Residential Property Consultant (Purchase and Sale) is a real estate agent who manages the entire real estate transaction process for home buyers and sellers. The purchase and sale of real estate is a complicated and overwhelming process, so clients need property consultants to advise them on how to find a home that offers good value and meets their needs, and how to market and sell their current home. As a consultant, you must have excellent customer service skills, an ability to communicate well, and a drive to help clients make the most significant purchase and sale of their life.
- Be an expert in your local residential real estate market
- Consult with home purchasers on the market value of local residences
- Consult with home sellers on how to best market their property and obtain a favorable offer
- Advise clients on the contract terms regarding the purchase or sale of their home
- Attend property showings and open houses
- Create marketing materials to advertise your consultation services
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
Associated topics: broker, home, housing, real estate agent, real estate broker, real estate courier, residential, residential estate, sales agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 23599417 connecticut