Senior Real Estate Professional - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - New England Properties
A Senior Real Estate Professional is a real estate agent who handles all the details of a real estate transaction for clients. When selling or purchasing real estate, clients need a Real Estate Professional to advise on the value of property, prepare a property for sale and advocate for their clients best interests during negotiations. In this position, you will devise marketing strategies for selling real estate and will also help clients with the purchase of a new home. As a Senior Real Estate Professional, you must be communicative, creative and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Create marketing strategies to make your properties stand out in the local real estate market
- Advise clients as they prepare their home for sale and provide any resources that may be required such as staging, repairs and home improvement services
- Market your services to the local community and network with potential clients to increase your client portfolio
- Familiarize yourself with the local real estate market and stay informed on home values
- Attend home showings and open houses with clients
- Mediate all real estate purchase and sale negotiations
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
Associated topics: agent, house, listing, listing consultant, realtor, residential estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 23613257 connecticut