Senior Real Estate Marketing Consultant - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - New England Properties
A Senior Real Estate Marketing Consultant is a real estate agent who manages the entire transaction process of a property purchase or sale. This position is best geared to consultants who have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to manage a large portfolio of clients. Consultants are knowledgeable about the real estate market and are able to provide expert advice to their clients as they prepare to make the largest purchase or sale of their lives.
- Consult with clients throughout the real estate transaction process and offer advice on how to best market their home and how to best position themselves to purchase a home
- Oversee and negotiate the terms of contract for real estate sales and purchases
- Create marketing and advertising materials for your consultation services and your real estate listings
- Understand and be able to consult with clients about your local real estate market
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NE Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
Associated topics: analysis, appraisal, appraiser, consultant, invest, marketing, marketing representative, portfolio, real estate analyst, researcher
• Post ID: 22738412 connecticut