A CNC Machinist, at this company, must be willing to run an array of machines
from mills to multiplexes in order to meet production goals.
He / she must also have the ability to setup and perform all required quality inspections,
in order to insure the highest degree of quality.
This position reports to the Machining Production Supervisor.
Detailed Work Activities:
• Operate multiple machines during normal production schedule.
• Identify different types of tooling such as drills, end mills, reamers and inserts and know how to properly use them.
• Recognize broken and / or worn tooling.
• Maintain production goals through attention to the machining process, from start to finish.
• Use measuring and inspection equipment, and inspect parts accurately to specified tolerances.
• Setup machine and run previously designed programs.
• Can identify issues with machine and correct minor problems as they occur.
• Works with the maintenance department to identify major machine issues, and is willing to perform a Level 1 TPM as required.
• Is proficient, or has experience with, Mazatrol software.
• Trains other operators as directed by management on setup, operation, L1 TPM, etc.
• High School Diploma required.
• Must have certification or specialized machinist training.
• At least 5 years CNC machining experience required.
• Experience with Mazak preferred.
• Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with MS Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
Apply today at jobs.choice1temps.com!
Choice1Temps specializes in connecting Massachusetts’ leading employers with
skilled administrative and light industrial workers. We are a locally owned
company building on three decades of relationships and as a result we offer customized
recruiting and testing for your short-term, long-term, and temp-to-hire positions.
In addition, we take a unique approach to our employment services.
• Post ID: 17685988 connecticut